SUPPORT ST. THOMAS BY DONATION
APOYE A STO. TOMAS POR DONACION
Please consider supporting St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Parish by making a donation.
Click below to make a one-time or monthly donation via PayPal or SQUARE. You will have the option to use a credit/debit card or you can use your PayPal or SQUARE account as the payment method during checkout.
Looking to donate another way? Scroll down this page to see the other ways you can financially support the parish.
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Parish offers several easy ways to contribute to the support of the parish:
- Automatic Transfer Program - allows you to make monthly (4th Tuesday of every month) support contributions without having to write a check. To enroll, simply download and complete the authorization form and submit the PDF back to us.
- Credit Card Payment Program - allows you to make monthly (4th Tuesday of every month) support contributions without having to write a check or stop in. To enroll, simply download and complete the authorization form and submit the PDF back to us.
- Online Payments via PayPal or SQUARE - allows you to set up a one-time or recurring gift online now. Either donate through our website like above or directly from paypal.com with email@example.com
- Envelope Packets for Regular Giving - We can mail envelope packets to your house to bring in weekly, monthly, or quarterly and drop in the offertory basket during mass. To receive offertory envelopes, become a registered member of the parish.
- Endowment donations - Click here to donate to the St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Congregation Endowment via Catholic Diocese of Madison Foundation, this provides funding for our Parish programs and services.
To learn more about financial giving and donation opportunities, Click Here.
For questions or to begin supporting St. Thomas Aquinas Parish through financial contribution,
contact the parish Business Office: (608)833-2600x867, firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNUAL FINANICAL REPORT
- The Annual Financial Report is now available! Enclosed in this report is an overview of parish finances, including our expenses, collections and also our revenue results for the recent fiscal year (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023). Thank you for your continued genorisity and support of parish finances.
- Click the link below to view it online:
We’re social! Connect with us to learn, get involved, be inspired and to stay updated on parish news and activities.
We are all called by God to share our gifts. No matter your abilities, financial situation or time availability, we offer opportunities to engage side by side with us.
We’re a vibrant and active community of disciples always strengthening our relationship with Jesus Christ. We welcome you to join our parish.