July 29 – August 2, 9:00AM to 2:30PM
Fun, faith-building activities for children. The week includes Mass and Confessions, prayer, catechesis, playtime, fun activities, and snacks. Here are some suggestions to help your child(ren) get the most out of the week and an information sheet:
- Please drop off and pick up your child(ren) in the Social Hall by our Education wing doors each day.
- Lunch time will be at noon each day: Please pack a lunch for your child(ren) for Monday – Thursday! Lunch will be provided, by the parish, for the children only on Friday, August 2. If you would like to volunteer to help with the Friday luncheon, please let Lorianne know.
- Have your children dress appropriately for the week: Summer Casual. On Friday afternoon, they will have fun/outside events, so please have them dress up more sporty and with clothes that can get wet and that can dry up before they leave. You can send a towel with your child(ren) in case they get wet.
- We will offer Confessions for 3rd-5th graders and their families!
- We will offer Mass for all the Totus Tuus children, their families, and parishioners!
Registration Fee: $50 per child; $125 for family of 3 or more
Please make checks payable to St. Thomas Aquinas.
To register, please complete this Totus Tuus Registration and Permission Form and return it with the registration fee to St. Thomas Aquinas.