Small Groups for Faith and Friendship!
Small groups are a great way to make new friends and grow in your faith. Journey groups are a 7-week series that focuses on Jesus and our encounters with him through scripture, conversation, prayer, and the experience of journeying with others in faith. Sign up on your own or with a friend and journey together!
RSVP as soon as possible for your best chance to get the group you prefer. We appreciate a $10 donation to help with the cost of materials. Directions to your group's meeting place and the start date will be available once you have signed up.
This Lent, we have seven groups:
- Monday, 7:00-8:30 PM, at Chris and Liz Ortmann's home, about 13 minutes from the parish
- Tuesday, 1:00-3:00 PM, at St. Thomas Aquinas, hosted by Betsy and Pat Jagoe
- Tuesday, 6:30-8:00 PM, at St. Thomas Aquinas, hosted by Tim O'Rourke
- Wednesday, 6:30-8:00 PM, group in English at the parish hosted by Emily Rech
- Wednesday, 6:30-8:00 PM, at Deb Del Ciello's home, about 10 minutes from the parish
- Miércoles, 6:00-7:15 PM, grupo en español con Perlina Freites se reunirá en Santo Tomás de Aquino
- Thursday, 7:00-8:30 PM, at Gary and Susan's Hamblin's home, about 21 minutes from the parish
To ask questions or sign up for one of the groups, please contact Jennifer Ludtke.