ST. THOMAS AQUINAS PRAYER CHAIN
As the family of Christ, we pray for the well-being of others. Our prayer chain offers us the chance to pray for those needing prayer for any reason.
If you would like to pray for others, know someone who needs prayer, or are in need of prayer yourself, please contact Holly.
- Please pray for a teen with disabilities who is in the hospital. 3/22
- Please pray for a woman with brain cancer who passed away. Thanks for your many prayers. 3/22
- Please pray for a woman who is recovering from cancer surgery and now lost her job. 3/20
- Please pray for 101 year old who had surgery and now has a bleed, Please pray for her and her family! 3/15
- Please pray for a man who is having knee surgery tomorrow. 3/15
- We have a young girl (age 10) who is having headaches and her parents have to take her to a neurologist. Please hold her and this family in your prayers. 3/15
- Please pray for a man who is having an aneurysm repaired on Tuesday. It is a 6 hour surgery. Please hold his doctors, nurses and caregivers in your prayers! 3/11
- Please pray for a woman who has a lung disease and has pneumonia and is in the hospital. 3/6
Please pray for a woman who has a lung disease and has pneumonia and is in the hospital. 3/6Please pray for a 6 year old girl who has gone from a sweet active, energetic child to being sick. She has violent headaches and is no longer able to walk. They think it might be Lymes disease, but she is not making any progress towards recovery.
Please hold her, her family, and her medical team in your prayers. 3/6
I am not sure I sent this out yesterday, but with a saddened heart I want to tell you that the baby who was born by c-section with many complications went to live with Our Lord yesterday. Please hold his parents and family in your prayers. 3/1
6 year old girl who has gone from a sweet active, energetic child to being sick. He has violent headaches and is no longer able to walk.
Baby who will be blind in one eye for the rest of his life.
Man looking for a job.
Man who has lost one of his businesses, his marriage is troubled, and he has left the Church.
Man who is in his early 50s that has Parkinson’s disease.
Woman with dementia who is at the final stages of life.
Man who is out of rehab and is transferring to a shelter until he can get in home treatment for alcoholism
Woman in hospital with a blood auto-immune disease
For a 16 year old dealing with acute anxiety.
For a woman who is dealing with complications from a knee replacement
Parents with influenza who are staying at different hospitals.
Woman with severe back problems
For a woman who does not have a faith life, but relies on her friend and her the prayer chain when she is in need.
For an elderly woman who bro
For someone’s adult children to come back to the Catholic Faith.
For a young couple who really needs a miracle.
For a young couple who needs marital, family and financial help.
Please pray for a young woman who has damaged her frontal and back lobes of her bran, has internal bleeding and is in very critical condition due to a fall.
A 85 year old woman who is in hospice She had pneumonia and congestive heart failure. She has lost her will to live and is depressed because she feels she is letting her family down that she no longer wants to hang on. Please ask for strength
Please pray for a woman who is in the hospital. Her water brok last week and she is 34 weeks pregnant. Please pray for the health of the baby and the mother.
For a man who is final renal failure
Please pray for a family who is experiencing tension over the health care of their father
Woman who had cancer in her appendix. She is facing that cancer
Family whose daughter has tried many times to commit suicide and for the daughter to help relived her pain and suffering
For a woman whose 90+ year old mom and disabled sister lives in Florida which causes stress and for her grandson who was born almost stillborn.
Man who just found out he has a brain aneurysm
Family who is over whelmed with touch decisions and circumstances.
Woman who is due March 15 but is having special tests done on the baby.
Man with colon cancer who has 3 – 5 years to live
Woman with a huge mass in and out of her spleen battling cancer
Man going through chemo
Woman who found out her appendix, which was removed, had cancer.
41 year old woman Huntington’s disease
Teenage girl needing prayers
Please pray for a man who is dying. He was cancer free and now they say he is dying. Please hold his family and friends in your prayers, also. Please pray that they can find pain management.
Woman who lost her husband in November and her son on Dec 26. Both died from h
Woman getting radiation for thyroid cancer
Family who struggles with a son who is an alcoholic
Please pray for a man who was supposed to have open heart surgery and it didn’t’ happen, but will be seeing a medical professional about his problem.
Pray for a woman who has had a stroke and is going through testing. Please hold her medical team and her family in your prayers
Man with unknown illness
Woman receiving a stem cell transplant for multiple myeloma
A woman diagnosed with uterine cancer.
Woman who has worked for a company for 20 years and has been terminated. Please pray for her to find a job
Teen hurt in a bad car accident
Woman who lost her hearing from a virus
Pray for a man beginning radiation to treat a cancerous tumor on his spine. St. Peregrine pray for him.
Woman with advancing alzheimers
Woman who is struggling with her marriage. Pray for healing of this marriage. Conversions to come back to his family.
Family who lost a baby. Please pray for healing as this is not the first baby they have lost.
Man with stage 3 cancer facing many months of chemo.
Elderly woman who has been have TIAs
Woman who has breast cancer
Man starting chemo in January. Praying for chemo to work.
Man diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
Woman struggling because of cancer and now her husband died.
For three children who are living in turmoil because of drug abuse and lack of care.
For a family whose grandson committed suicide
For a woman who is pregnant and the baby's organs are growing outside its body and the heart has a defect. Pray for the medical team and that the baby will fight for its life.
Child who has Tuberous Sclerosis who is having multiple seizures
Two young men facing some heavy personal and professional opportunities
Woman with breast cancer
Young mother with throat cancerMan with prostate cancerPerson with multiple myelomaWoman with Parkinson’s decease
Woman with pancreatic cancer
- Repose of the soul of baby with many medical issues and comfort and support for her family
- Baby born with many medical issues who is being taken off life support
- Woman who had a c-section. The baby's heart is flipped and the organs are down the middle. Please hold the parents, baby, family, and medical team in prayer.
- Man with a large mass on his pancreas. They are doing a biopsy this week to see how long he has to live.
- Woman who is having neck surgery, her medical team, and caregiver
- Man going into the hospital for heart procedure. Please pray for the medical team and his caregivers.
- 87-year-old man who had surgery several weeks ago for a brain bleed. The bleeding has started again and doctors are trying prednisone to stop it. If this does not work, they will have to operate again.
- Parents with influenza who are staying at different hospitals
- Woman with severe back problems
- Woman who does not have a faith life but relies on her friend and her prayer chain when in need
- An elderly woman who broke her leg and had to have surgery
- For adult children to come back to the Catholic faith
- A young couple who really need a miracle
- Young couple who need marital, family, and financial help
- Young woman with damage to frontal and back lobes of brain, internal bleeding, and is in very critical condition due to a fall
- Strength for an 85-year-old woman in hospice with pneumonia and congestive heart failure. Has lost her will to live, and is depressed because she feels she is letting her family down.
- Woman 34 weeks pregnant who is in hospital after her water broke. Please pray for health of baby and mother.
- Man in final renal failure
- Baby boy born at 39 weeks by C-section, nearly stillborn. He passed only one test at birth. They are doing an MRI to see his brain function.
- Woman who had cancer found when her appendix was removed. Having CAT scan and meeting with a surgeon.
- 61-year-old man who had a massive heart attack and is in an induced coma.
- Man having triple bypass
- Family who is overwhelmed with tough decisions and circumstances
- Mother of 4 young children who is beginning radiation for thyroid cancer
- Woman who had a stroke in her right eye. Has already had a stroke in the other eye which left her blind in that eye.
- Man beginning chemo
- Woman who worked for a company for 20 years and was terminated. Please pray for her to find a job.
ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY
- CW4 Steve Artz
- SSG Michael Bosold
- Owen Carle
- SFC Enrique Andres Cervantes
- A1C Margarita Clayton
- Anthony Church
- Major Tim Doll
- A1C Colin Donovan
- A1C Charles (Gus) Dorais
- Lt. Colonel Michael Everton
- Captain Alex Harms
- A1C Brianna Herreid
- SPC Shalice Hood
- A1C Nicholas Jones
- SSGT Mark Jurakovich
- LT Bradley Kirschbaum
- SSGT Mike Levesque
- CPL Alyssa Rivera
- Major Stuart Mark Slattery
- Steven Thomas
- SGT Jack Vilim
- A1C Blake E. Westbrook